No OpenSource Project can survive without constant contributions.
Here is the list of folks who actively contribute to androidtamer (list in no specific order)
- Blesson Thomas (tirelessly looking for new software, suggesting improvements)
- B.N.Chandrapal (Working on the documentation improvements refer : https://tools.androidtamer.com)
- Prashant Mahajan
Various folks have contributed in past, they may not be active now but are integral part of the project. Here is again list of folks who have contributed to the project in past.
- Ankur Bhargava
And numerous opensource authors who’s projects are used to create the awesome android tamer environment.
If you are looking to contribute the project needs constant support from volunteers and hence any and all help is welcome. It should be clear that writing code is not the only way you can help the project. I am outlining multiple ways in which androidtamer can benefit from volunteers
- Test the Build, suggest changes or improvements / enhancements. Please raise an issue here
- Promote the Distribution, via writing blogpost or creating video’s or presenting sessions using this tool.
- Help with bringing in new tools in the distribution. Writing Build scripts: Sample apktool build and dex2jar build
- Test the repository on other distributions like Kali or Ubuntu or other pentest distributions and report issues : To configure repo on other distro Follow the guide
- Help us in solving issues by tracking them and contributing back via patches or fixes or suggestions. One major issue list to keep an eye will be the Tools Repository